This diagram could be a bit difficult to understand at first and follow all the relations. To be able to use an interactive version of the same diagram, please use theMySQL Workbench and follow these steps.
- Download MySQL Workbench (it’s free and cross-platform!)
- Install it and open it
- Select Create EER Model From SQL Script
- Look for your file ‘struct.sql (your_osclass_folder/oc-includes/osclass/installer/struct.sql)
- Check Place imported object on a diagram
- Click on Execute, Next, Finish
- Re-arrange the boxes (tables) as you wish
Relations will highlight if you place your mouse over the tables or the relations.